Get a team of 5 or more together to receive 10% discount
POSTPONED UNTIL AUTUMN 2020
Also available is an Adult and child early bird entry for £35.80 + processing fee.
What can you expect from the DB Max Battle of Lansdown?
- A well designed obstacle course with around 30 obstacles across varied terrain
- A free #DBeerMax or soft drink at the finish line.
- A fast and accurate results service from DB Max Sports Timing, with live online #dbmaxscores and results slip print outs at the finish.
- Quality Battle of Lansdown finishers medal for all competitors.
- The immensely popular finish-line jelly snakes.
- Free event photographs for every participant.
- An event suitable for first timers, families and seasoned OCR competitor
- On-site catering with hot food and drinks.
- Well run competitor village with bag drop and changing facilities
- Brilliant friendly atmosphere
- Mud, challenges and a great day out !
And that’s not all ! Look out for announcements on the News page.
The elite waves start at 8.30am with youth waves from 2.00pm and this year you can run with your child if you’d like to take part together.
All the best obstacles from last year’s Battle of Lansdown will be making an appearance at the 2020 event alongside some new fun and challenging obstacles. To view the course, please click HERE for the full map and HERE for a more detailed view of the East Side of the course and HERE for a more detailed view of the the West Side of the course!
There will be a youth race open to those between 9 and 16 years of age. Anyone under the age of 13 will need to be accompanied by an adult (ration 1 adult : up to 4 children).
For just £8, you can have your medal personalised with your name, position and finish time. Your details and results will be engraved on a small plate which fits neatly into the back of your medal.
Manor Farm, Upton Cheyney, Bitton, Bristol, BS30 6NQ
The venue will have allocated parking at £5 per car. Please drive with consideration to other users.
Race numbers and timing chips will be collected from the registration desk on race day.
Marshals and Volunteers
To successfully run our events we require the help and support of Marshals and Volunteers. if you are able to assist at the event or have friends, family, work colleagues or enemies who may be able to help, then please contact James Higgs on firstname.lastname@example.org in return we offer free entries into future DB Max events…
If you’re a seasoned OCR competitor or you’re trying it for the first time the DB Max event team look forward to welcoming you to the Battle of Lansdown.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the Battle of Lansdown OCR, please contact